Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii........... Back from camp!!! ^_^
I really enjoy myself very much...Erm..can I go again?!

Hahas...after I got back school, I start thinking about going back ti Malacca sia!!!
I feel like crying and missed camp so much... :(
Let me share with you my days spent from 21 May to 23 May:)

Day 1

We board the Deluxe bus to Malaysia. It was a long journey.At the Malaysia checkpoint, a guy wrote on my passport "CHANGE PHOTO"! I don't wish to change photo de...but he go and write on my passport sia!!!Tell me can already mah...Haiii...see lah!! Now I really need to change passport le.

After a really loooooooong journey, we reached a hawker centre?! For breakfast. I did not eat anything....so is Jia Xin, Rouyun and Nicole. We watched May and Weishan eating noodles...Hahas.

We got back bus and continue our journey to Malacca (Meleka). We finally reached our hotel!!! We were all very eager to see our room. However, we waited for so long for the keys. Finally, we got our keys and went to our room.

My room is so big compared to my friends...and somemore it is at the corner. But nothing wrong lah...except that morning, about 5 something I heard someone pouring water and it doesn't sound like it was from the toilet...Or maybe my ear is playing a trick on me...

Day 2

We had breakfast in ballroom. Then, we went to historical buildings of Malacca for amazing race.

We are the first group at first, but after a while we became the 7 group. Time does not matter, what matter is whether we ca finish the worksheet on time...although we did not, I enjoy myself very much. :) Today's lunch was cool...buffet at another hotel (A small hotel with a big heart) Hahas...After that, we went to Old Folks home and sing "Yue liang dai biao wo de xin". Very fun sia :)...After that, we went to eat dinner...Andy kept eating and rest of us are very scared that he will eat all so everyone(Baojun(me), May, Weishan, Jia Xin, Jin Teng, Yu jie, Jun Hui, Kang Ming and DengZhou) quickly snatch the food loh!!! Hahas!!!So funny!! We went back to hotel and sleep...today, I share with JiaXin, Rouyun and Nicole...sia!! We squeeze and I feel like I was going to drop. JiaXin, Rouyun and I had no space sia!!! We can't sleep..only Nicole sleep well :)


Day 3

Time to go back home...We had the breakfast in the same ballroom and check out hotel. I say goodbye to my 5-star hotel....and out we go to bus. It was a looong journey home....We went to shops to buy food home :) After that, we sit on bus and continue our journey. Lunch time and as usual, we ate until no food is left...I looked at the rest of the group's food...still left so much!!! Only our group's plate is empty...hahas...Continue journey back to Singapore.We say goodbye to our tour guide and got back to school.

Hope to go for another camp with my class. To the 2Devilicious: Love you always!!! Hahas...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog